Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hide & Seek Feather mobile

I have a love/hate relationship with this one!

I had an idea in my head what I wanted to do with the feathers but when I went about trying it out... it just wouldn't work so I had to come up with a completely different idea! Thankfully it worked! I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out but I was pleased with the outcome :)

This is for my Black, red and white collection. Great for a baby's room! The contrasting colours is great eye play!

Made with black and white feathers stuck into white foam decor balls and has red glittered card felt spots!

Only hanging on two strings instead of 4 as the slightest air movement creates a lovely sway effect.

Available for sale here: http://felt.co.nz/listing/52027/Hide-and-Seek-Feather-Mobile at NZ$37 + postage

Copyright: Lullaby Mobiles


No comments:

Post a Comment