Tuesday, January 10, 2012

100 sales competition


As promised, I am well over 100 sales (YAY!!!) so that means competition time! So, if you would like to win a $30 store credit towards anything in my store then all you need to do is look on the right hand side of my blog, click on the "follow" and "subscribe" tabs and then comment on this post that you have done this!

Competition will run for 1 week from Tuesday 10th January 2012 till Tuesday 17th January 2012 and winners will be announced here on my blog 8pm NZST.

Terms and conditions:

5 comments:

  1. I think I've done it right...

    Love your butterfly mobiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All done! Awesome comp Nicola. Cheers, Christie =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope i have done it right would love to enter this you have so many great things to choose from thank-you for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think i have done it right, lovely comp love your mobiles :)

    ReplyDelete