Wednesday, June 20, 2012

$40 voucher winner

This will just be a short and sweet post.

Due to unforeseen circumstances with the previous winner, I have redrawn another winner.

Terms and conditions:
* Custom mobile will be made when I can fit you in with my current orders
* $40 Voucher is towards existing mobile designs whether it be ready to go or made to order.
* Voucher does not cover postage costs.
* Voucher is to be claimed within 1 month of give-away
There were 46 entries of which number 6 was selected by random.org
And the winner of the $40 voucher goes to......

Nicki Fraser

Congratulations! To claim your prize, please email me: lullabymobiles@gmail.com

Thank you to all who entered! I appreciate all your support!

~ Nicola

3 comments:

  1. great to view your blog nicola, its really interesting, hope that you will keep itup...
    Motorola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi buddies, it is great written piece entirely defined, continue the good work constantly. 交友平台

    ReplyDelete