Sunday, May 27, 2012

Face lift

No, not me. But since having kids almost 4 years ago, the lines are starting to show! I came up with a little saying:
Having kids doesn't age me, I'm just more responsible looking!
Never the less, I do love my 2 kids, they are my inspiration! So, onto the face lift! As you may or may not have noticed, the blog as a new title design! And with that came a new face lift for my facebook business page and my etsy shop. I had the an awesome business page on facebook design it all for me. You can find her on facebook: Grace Creative

A few months back, I tried my hand at making a miniature doll. I called her Ruby and gave her to a special little 2 year old girl for her birthday.


Then the other night, I decided to try a fairy. She went to my daughter's friend for her 5th birthday.

 Since making these two, I have discovered a few tricks to making them, so hopefully will be able to try my hand at making a few more sometime and they will look even better!

If you would like to try your hand at one, patterns can be found at Ginger melon's shop on etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment