Monday, November 21, 2011

Party for dogs

I had a lovely lady in the states buy a custom order of the heart banner to you left from me in pinks, white and cream. I had to make it ASAP as it was for a special puppy turning 2 and had to be in the states by the end of the following week!! You certainly find out how quick you can make something when you need to make it quickly!

 I waited very patiently to find out if she got it in time and I'm thankful to say that I was, for once, in love with NZ post for getting right this time round! Especially so close to Christmas! So on the 16 November, I went to go find her blog, and there it was! The photos! The party set up was so cute and I am so excited to have them featured!

Here's the link you can see for yourself and let me know what you think!

http://www.pinkpistachio.com/party-for-dogs/

I love how appreciated and loved something I handmade became :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment